Our hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient institutional rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Speech therapy helps children and adults with speech communication disorders, speech disorders, voice and swallowing disorders.
At Platonas Medical Center (PMC), we offer a tailor-made treatment plan to help with this kind of disorders. Our trained speech therapists are familiar with the latest techniques.
Our treatments are suitable for both inpatients and outpatients and are focused on achieving the patient’s goals: improving communication, improving verbal skills, and improving independence.
What is it good for?
- Speech rate disorders (stuttering, tachycardia)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Diffuse developmental disorders (autism)
- Speech delay and special language disorders
- Intellectual disability
- Hearing loss
- Brain paralysis
- Chewing and swallowing difficulties
- Cleft lip and cleft palate
- Recovery from a stroke
- Brain injuries
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
What do we offer?
- Repairing language problems, malfunctions and disorders that exist at all levels of language ability
- Phonological sessions
- Vocabulary sessions
- Morphological sessions
- Communication sessions
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment