Speech therapy helps people with communication disorders, voice disorders, swallowing disorders, and difficulties in producing vocal noises properly or fluently.
At Platonas Medical Center, we offer a personalised tailor-made program to help with any issue affecting the oral and respiratory systems. Our trained speech therapist is familiar with all the latest professional techniques in this important field.
Our doctors, the nursing and paramedical staff of the center ensure that each patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
What is it good for?
- Speech rate disorders (stuttering, tachycardia)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Diffuse developmental disorders (autism)
- Speech delay and special language disorders
- Intellectual disability
- Hearing loss
- Brain paralysis
- Chewing and swallowing difficulties
- Cleft lip and cleft palate
- Recovery from a stroke
- Brain injuries
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
What do we offer?
- Repairing language problems, malfunctions and disorders that exist at all levels of language ability
- Phonological sessions
- Vocabulary sessions
- Morphological sessions
- Communication sessions
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment