Our hospital provides high-end hospital services, available through the General Healthcare System (GHS) and privately to non-beneficiaries of the General Health System (GHS).
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
We provide care to patients with kidney-related pathologies. Our nephrologists possess a wide clinical experience that provides optimal care to patients suffering from acute or chronic kidney diseases.
Comprehensive health care is offered, including hospitalisation and up-to-date therapies covering all aspects of nephrology.
The doctors, nursing, and paramedical staff of the center ensure that each patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Our specialists treat the following cases:
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Acute and Chronic Glomerular Diseases
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Hereditary Kidney Diseases
- Cardio-Renal Syndrome
- Electrolyte Imbalances: Hypo/Hypernatremia, Hypo/Hyperkalaemia
- Problems related to Kidney Transplantation
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Positioning of central double lumen catheter for acute haemodialysis
- Kidney biopsy