Our hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient institutional rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Neurological rehabilitation helps patients regain lost functions due to brain injury. Each injury is unique and should be treated with a tailor-made treatment.
At Platonas Medical Center (PMC), we offer comprehensive rehabilitation care, based on a personalized program that sets new goals, depending on the patient’s personal progress and needs.
Our treatments are suitable for both inpatients and outpatients, and are focused on helping patients achieve their next goals: improving function, regaining lost skills, and reducing pain.
What is it good for?
- Improving function
- Improving movement
- Improving speech abilities
- Helping you live as independently as possible
- Resolving problems with swallowing
- Overcoming difficulties with communication
- Easing memory impairment
- Relieving anxiety, depression and lack of motivation
What do we offer?
- Gait Analysis – an advanced device to improve walking abilities through fun, interactive games
- Medical care
- Nursing care
- Physiotherapy to improve movement and mobility
- Hydrotherapy in our advanced pool
- Occupational therapy sessions to improve self-care and hygiene independence
- Speech therapy sessions
- Clinical nutritionist and personalised nutrition program
- Psychologist sessions
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment