Our hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient institutional rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Oncological support helps patients improve lost functions and cope with the challenges of chemotherapy. Oncological support can help the patient to improve, both physically and emotionally.
At Platonas Medical Center (PMC), we offer a personalized treatment plan, with the goal of helping patients regain strength after chemotherapy, return to independence, reduce stress, and re-engage in daily activities.
With the right professional help, a positive approach and a loving and supportive environment, much can be achieved in the face of the challenges posed by cancer.
Our treatments are suitable for both inpatients and outpatients and are focused on achieving the following goals: improving musculoskeletal strength after chemotherapy.
What is it good for?
- Difficulty in swallowing, loss of voice and dry mouth
- Cognitive changes
- Reducing pain
- Regaining Strength
- Reducing stress
- Restoring Independence
- Reducing fatigue
- Improving physical function
- Improving function in daily living activities
What do we offer?
- Medical care
- Nursing care
- Pain management doctors, with professional techniques to reduce pain
- Individualized treatment program
- Individualized exercise program
- Physiotherapy to improve movement and mobility
- Hydrotherapy in our advanced pool
- Occupational therapy to improve self-care and hygiene independence
- Speech therapy sessions
- Clinical nutritionist and personalized nutrition program
- Psychologist sessions
- Lymphedema care
- Special personalized nutrition programs
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment