Our hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient institutional rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Sports rehabilitation is aimed at those who suffer from injuries due to sports activities. When someone suffers from any sports injury, they should begin rehabilitation as soon as possible. If the injury requires surgery, rehabilitation can begin either before or immediately after.
At Plato Medical Center (PMC), we offer a personalized program specially tailored by our highly trained physiotherapists. Our comprehensive care combined with our state-of-the-art equipment helps patients overcome sports injuries and regain strength.
Our treatments are suitable for both inpatients and outpatients and are focused on achieving the following patients’ next goals: limiting the extent of injury, reducing or reversing damage and functional loss, preventing, mitigating and eliminating any disability.
What is it good for?
- Stress fractures
- Joint problems
- Musculoskeletal injuries
What do we offer?
- Gait Analysis – an advanced device to improve walking abilities through fun, interactive games
- Medical care
- Nursing care
- Physiotherapy to improve movement and mobility
- Hydrotherapy in our advanced pool
- Occupational therapy to improve self-care and hygiene independence
- Clinical nutritionist and personalized nutrition programs
- Advanced equipment designed to improve movement and function
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment