Medical Nutrition Therapy
Our hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient institutional rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Medical Nutrition Therapy starts with an evidence-based evaluation of a patient’s nutritional status. After the evaluation, it provides a personalized treatment plan, and advises on ways to prevent and manage diseases. It may involve diet changes, oral nutritional supplements, or enteral feeding.
At Platonas Medical Center (PMC), our multidisciplinary healthcare team provides a tailor-made plan aiming to help with earlier recovery, reducing symptoms of illness, decreasing hospital stay and improving treatment outcomes, for a better quality of life.
The Clinical Dietitian of the hospital ensures that each patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
What is it good for?
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Renal Disease
- Wound Healing
What do we offer?
- Oral Nutrition: Including nutritional supplements if necessary
- Enteral Nutrition: Administration via the gastrointestinal tract
- Parenteral Nutrition: Intravenous administration
- Personalized nutritional assessment
- Monitoring and evaluating progress in health or disease
- Behavioral and lifestyle changes
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment