Our hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient institutional rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Cardiac rehabilitation helps improve heart health, recover from heart attacks, or heart surgeries, and treat any other form of heart disease. Professional cardiac rehabilitation can be lifesaving and help the patient physically and emotionally.
At Platonas Medical Center (PMC), we offer tailor-made strengthening exercise programs as well as educational programs on how to manage heart diseases, how to minimize the chances of recurrence, and how the patients can maintain control of their health. Our personalized program helps patients regain strength and improve health and quality of life.
Our treatments are suitable for both inpatients and outpatients, and are focused on helping patients achieve their next goals: getting stronger, getting back to daily routine and living as healthy as possible.
What is it good for?
- Heart Attack
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure
- Peripheral artery disease
- Chest pain
- Certain congenital heart diseases
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Angioplasty and stents
- Heart or lung transplant
- Heart valve repair or replacement
What do we offer?
- Medical care
- Nursing care
- Physiotherapy to improve movement and mobility
- Hydrotherapy in our advanced pool
- Occupational therapy to improve self-care and hygiene independence
- Clinical dietitian and personalized nutrition program
- Psychologist sessions
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment