Our hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient institutional rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Orthopaedic rehabilitation helps people cope with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal conditions, and injuries.
A proper treatment can help recover from serious injuries or illnesses.
At Platonas Medical Center (PMC), we offer a personalized program that maximizes the range of arthritis, regains mobility of muscle dysfunction, strengthens tendons, heals fractures, and regains strength in the injured area.
With the right professional help and a positive approach, much can be achieved with orthopaedic conditions – returning to independence and maintaining daily activities, preventing future injuries and maximizing their body’s capabilities.
Our treatments are suitable for both inpatients and outpatients.
What is it good for?
- Reducing pain
- Regaining Strength
- Reducing stress
- Restoring Independence
- Improving physical function
- Improving function in daily living activities
- Improving mobilization
- Preventing future injuries
What do we offer?
- Medical care
- Nursing care
- Physiotherapy to improve movement and mobility
- Individualized treatment program
- Individualized exercise program
- Hydrotherapy in our advanced pool
- Occupational therapy to improve self-care and hygiene independence
- Speech therapy sessions
- Clinical nutritionist and personalized nutrition program
- Psychologist sessions
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment