Our hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient institutional rehabilitation and rehabilitation services.
Our doctors, nurses and physiotherapists ensure that every patient receives the best treatment, in a comfortable and supportive environment, based on international guidelines.
Pulmonary rehabilitation helps people with chronic respiratory disease who are symptomatic and often have a reduced ability to manage their daily activities.
It is vital to seek professional help for any respiratory problem in order to ensure a safer and healthier life.
At Platonas Medical Center (PMC), we offer comprehensive care through a personalized exercises and treatment program designed around the needs of each patient. We educate patients to take care of their bodies and manage their symptoms and general physical condition.
Our treatments are suitable for both inpatients and outpatients and are focused on achieving the patients’ goals: ensuring adequate oxygen intake, improving muscle strength, breathing more freely and strengthening their body and spirit.
What is it good for?
- Patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Patients with severe dyspnea
- Patients with bronchiectasis
- Patients with pulmonary fibrosis
What do we offer?
- Medical care
- Nursing care
- Individualized tailor-made treatments
- Physiotherapy to improve movement and mobility
- Hydrotherapy in our advanced pool
- Occupational therapy to improve self-care and hygiene independence
- Clinical nutritionist and personalised nutrition programs
- Psychologist sessions
- Caring, friendly and stimulating environment